Have a Jio prepaid mobile? Owned by the Reliance Industries the Reliance Jio Infocomm Ltd. offers LTE network coverage through 22 telecom circles in the country. With 340 million subscribers all over the country, the company is striding forward into the next decade with some attractive and impressionable schemes and plans for its subscribers. Today the users of this network can quite comfortably get their Jio recharge done using online payment methods and choose from various Jio recharge plans available to top-up their prepaid connections.
There are unlimited Jio recharge plans and in order to get information about all and see which one is suitable for your connection as per your usage and requirement, you can easily refer the Jio online site or use a reseller website like that of Paytm, MobiKwik and PhonePe.
In order to recharge your Jio prepaid mobile connection, you need to get online at the portal of a reliable reseller. Enter your mobile number and the Operator as Jio. Instantly all applicable and relevant Jio recharge plans will show up on the portal. Once the plan is confirmed, enter your circle and the amount. Click proceed to recharge and in the next screen choose from various methods of online recharge, provide all details and before you realize you will receive a SMS from your operator and bank on the success of the recharge and the debit of the money.
In order to pay online you can choose from different available payment options. The commonly used ones are:-
- Credit card – one of the most commonly used methods to get your mobile recharge done, this is simple. You need to have your credit card handy for the system would ask for details like your credit card number, the expiry date and the CVV.
- Debit card – here too, you need your card details though this method is not that commonly used. Here too the card number, expiry and CVV are required to get down with the work.
- Netbanking – this is bank transfer from one account to another. When you get your Jio recharge done, you invariably need to use your bank account details and password to login into your account and authenticate the transfer.
- UPI – or Unified Payments Interface is a medium through which money is transferred in the real-time using a smartphone. This platform allows transfers to and fro from multiple bank accounts from a single platform. Supporting instant transfer of money or the IMPS, this digital medium can be used for 24 hours anywhere anytime, even on public holidays
- Electronic wallet – an electronic card, it is use for making online transactions using a computer terminal or even a phone using a credit or debit card or even Netbanking. It is actually a digitized pre-paid account where users need to store their money that can be used for online and offline transactions.
Using any of these methods online, subscribers can have their Jio recharge done successfully after choosing an appropriate Jio recharge plan.